- Received in email from another math-maniac.
- Q: What does the little mermaid wear to a math class?
- A: An alge-bra
- Q: What is the shape of a dead parrot?
- A: A poly-gon(e).
- Q: Why did the mathematician-dentist name is son Pi?
- A: Because everyone knows pi is transcen-dental.
- Q: What’s the difference between a PhD in Mathematics and a large pizza.
- A: The pizza can feed a family of four.
- Q: How do you pick-up chicks in a Calculus II class?
- Q: Who was the most depressed mathematician?
- A: Dedekind.
- Q: How do you know?
- A: Dedekind cuts.
Theorem: A cat has nine tails.
Proof: No cat has eight tails. A cat has one more tail than no cat. Therefore, a cat has 8+1=9 tails. QED.